Saturday, July 15, 2017

Brown Bottom Bag


Project info
Brown Bottom Bag
Malibu Fling by Kim Guzman
Crochet
Hooks & yarn
5.5 mm (I)
Gauge is not important
Yellow-orange
Wal-Mart
June 1, 2017
Brown
 Notes
Another stash buster (aren’t they all, really?) This time I’m using up some worsted, topaz and black. I should have enough of both to do a nice size bag. I hate making a lovely bag only to find it’s not big enough for much of anything, don’t you?
Well, I’m stuck now with nothing to top my brown bottom bag with. Everything I have is either the wrong weight or the wrong colors (Mom nixed the brown and pickle juice bag idea). I’ll hold it for a while and see what presents itself. The DK Gloss is beautiful and the pattern transformed into a bag very nicely.
The photo shows the stitching well, but the DK Gloss is quite a bit richer red than the photo indicates.

0 comments: