Friday, July 24, 2009

iScream

Well. For the second time in three years, Wordpress has managed to mangle itself and lose every post I have written. Yes, I did backup the site. No, the re-installed Wordpress does not recognize the file. No, I'm not a luddite. I've worked with computers since before the invention of the mouse and I've been building web pages for years.

So. Because I am a busy person. Because I have an actual life which involves me sitting for hours at a computer screen and I'm basically in no mood to voluntarily sit at one any longer than necessary, I've moved to Blogger. I don't have quite the level of control over the layout, but, hey, at least the data doesn't just disappear on a whim. Which is a Good Thing (TM).

At least that's what my blood pressure tells me.

Image courtesy of http://www.istyles.com/images/LS-SCREAM.jpg

0 comments: